Student Spotlight

Student+Spotlight

BEARS SPOTLIGHT:STUDENTS RISING ABOVE AND BEYOND

We know we have wonderful students and friends, but we want EVERYONE  to know what makes our school community so special. Every week we will spotlight some outstanding students that have been chosen by their teachers.   We asked our teachers to send us names of students and why they feel they should be spotlighted.  Our first set of students are from all three grades.

LILY DOBBS-7TH GRADER

She was nominated by Mrs. Jennifer Roberts.  Mrs Roberts stated that, “Lily goes above and beyond every single day. She excels in each of her classes and is a wonderful friend. She is very considerate of others and goes out of her way to make her peers feel valued and special”.

KAYLEE GATLIN- 8TH GRADER

She was nominated by Mrs. Courtney Ferrell.  Mrs. Ferrell said “She is a hard worker and is always going the extra mile. She works well with others and tries to make everyone feel comfortable while working in a group”.

ISAAC WALLACE- 6TH GRADER

Isaac was nominated by his 6th grade team The Cubs, which is Mrs. Liddle, Mr. Anthony, Ms. Taylor, and Mrs. Osburne. They stated the following about Isaac:

Isaac is an amazing young man.  He is very conscientious about his school work, he is willing to work hard and try (which is half our battle), and he is willing to ask for help and just ask for the time he needs to get his work done.  He is always smiling and always positive with his peers and teachers.  He is a joy to have in class and we wish we had a million more just like him!

VICTORIA FITZGERALD- 6TH GRADER

Victoria was nominated by her 6th grade team The Cubs, which is Mrs. Liddle, Mr. Anthony, Ms. Taylor, and Mrs. Osburne.  They had the following to say about Victoria:

Victoria is an amazing young lady who is going to change the world.  She is an amazing student who works hard and is very conscientious about her grades.  She is a sweet girl who is willing to help other students in class better understand.  She is willing to volunteer in class, go the extra mile and do extra work to make sure she understands and gets the grade she wants.  It is so exciting to see her drive and we look forward to seeing the amazing things she does in the future.