Pizza and Volleyball

Back to Article
Back to Article

Pizza and Volleyball

Emily Legrand going for a KILL!

COME OUT AND CHEER FOR THE FINAL MJMS HOME VOLLEYBALL GAME! For $7 students stay after school on Tuesday, September 24th, and go to the MJMS cafeteria for a pizza party. They will be served 2 pieces of pizza and a soda or water. They will then head to the gym to cheer on the Lady Bears who are playing their last home volleyball game against Gladeville Middle School. The JV game starts at 4:30 pm. Varsity is at 5:30 pm with 8th grade recognition before the Varsity game. Parents will need to pick up students from the gym by 7 pm. Additional concessions (soda, water, popcorn, candy )will be available to purchase from the concessions stand (cash only). Students will need to sign up and pay their money before school at the concession stand next to the gym. Sign ups will be on Thursday (9/19), Friday (9/20), Monday (9/23), and Tuesday (9/24) from 8 -8:30 am. $7 cash only (exact change preferred).  Students will be given an armband that will get them into the pizza party in the cafeteria and the volleyball games. STUDENTS MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE!”

MJMS PTO and volleyball parents will be in the concession stand on Th, Fr, Mo, and Tu selling the wristbands for the event. They will sell from 8-8:30

MJMS PTO and volleyball parents will be in the cafeteria serving and monitoring the students on 9/24.